Advanced project through the Foundation CLI - primordials not defined

I used the command line—
foundation new --framework sites --template zurb
—for a new advanced Zurb template set up.

Got this message about primordials not being defined. Not sure if it is a missing piece on the Foundation side or something I can do on my end.

fs.js:36
} = primordials;
^

ReferenceError: primordials is not defined
at fs.js:36:5
at req_ (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/natives/index.js:143:24)
at Object.req [as require] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/natives/index.js:55:10)
at Object. (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/graceful-fs/fs.js:1:37)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1137:30)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1157:10)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:985:32)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:878:14)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1025:19)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:72:18)

I read other forums about trying node 10.22.0, which I did. Got same result.

Please check your Node version with node -v.

We are aware of this issue (see the issues on GitHub) which is caused by gulp and graceful-fs.

I had 2 terminal windows open. One with nvm set to 10.22.0. The other window was using 12.x. I just got it to run in the 10.22.0 window. This is the next error I encountered:
xcode-select: error: tool ‘xcodebuild’ requires Xcode, but active developer directory ‘/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools’ is a command line tools instance

…I have Xcode 11.7 installed.

Did you recently update it? xcode-select install or similar should resolve it or the path variabke does not contain the path of Xcode.

There are different solutions depending on the macOS version.

Please do a Google search for this error, it is a well known issue.

Alternatively you can type bash or zsh (whatever your shell is) to reload the shell. This would have also solved the version issue.