Valign not working

I’ve just started using foundation email. I cloned it from git following these instructions: GitHub - foundation/foundation-emails: Quickly create responsive HTML emails that work on any device and client. Even Outlook.

Everything has been working fine however the valign property isn’t working. Any idea on what i need to do in order to get this to work?

I’ve tried valign=“top” valign=“middle” and valign="bottom and nothing.

Please lmk if there is any more info needed to troubleshoot. I’ve also went into the _settings.scss and set all margin/paddings to 0 jic if that was it however it still isn’t working.

Please check the relevant issues for details: Search · valign is:issue · GitHub

Ok so from what i’m seeing then there isn’t a fix for this yet? It looks like there are a lot of open issues around it and I’ll just have to inline CSS it.

The only possible answer i’m finding is scss/components/_normalize.css but that isn’t a path and you mentioned in another post that it would be a breaking change. All the other issues are open so I’m assuming i’ll just have to CSS my way around it.

Thanks i just wasn’t sure if there was a quick fix or something that I could have done on my end to fix the bug.